CT Pharma supports pharmaceutical companies in all fields covered by pharmaceutical technology with the specific solutions it creates and improve quality by contributing with training. While delivering business development, pharmaceutical biotechnology, new product development, process optimization, technology transfer, troubleshooting and training services to pharmaceutical companies, we are aware that whether it is in electronic or hard copy form, it is vital to protect the information produced, processed or stored belonging to us or our clients.
It is the policy of CT Pharma to ensure:
• CT Pharma brand is protected.
• Access to information assets is only provided to authorised persons with justifiable business need.
• The confidentiality of information, both belonging to CT Pharma and our clients is protected against unauthorised disclosure.
• The integrity of information is maintained against unauthorised modification.
• All relevant regulatory and legislative requirements as well as contractual obligations are met.